Effective: July 4, 2023
Your privacy is important to us. [Your Company Name] is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and the personal data that we collect and process in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant legal requirements.
Data We Collect
Logix Aero may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Information you provide to us: When you use our website, subscribe to our services, or communicate with us, we may ask you to provide personal data, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or payment information.
- Information we collect about you: When you visit our website, we may collect information about your device and usage of our site, including your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, and the times you access our site.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website. This helps us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
How We Use Your Data
Logix Aero uses the data we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect our users. We also use this data to provide you with tailored content, like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Sharing Your Data
We will not share your personal data with third parties without your explicit consent, except where it’s necessary for providing our services or if we’re required to do so by law.
Under GDPR, you have several rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct inaccurate data about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- Restriction: You can ask us to temporarily stop processing your data.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide your personal data to a third party in a machine-readable format.
- Objection: You can object to us processing your personal data.
Changes to This Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy